Wednesday 6 June 2012

July Glamour

This month when you buy Glamour magazine (£2) the free gift is a choice of 3 smaller sized Benefit products;  You can choose from Bad Gal Mascara, That Gal Face Brightening Primer (7.5ml), or the Porefessional (7.5ml).





I've wanted to try the POREfessional for ageeeeeeees but just can't justify the £23.50 price tag, so I'm really pleased to try it for £2.00. Even better, I can get the equivalent amount of a £23.50 tube for just £6.00!




I've used it once so far and I'm really impressed. Need to get the others now!

Lauren X


1 comment:

  1. only for £6.00?!!! Just bought it for $24, jealous now:-))))

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!