Sunday 18 November 2012

Empties Novemberish 2012

Hello lovelies,

I really don't get through that many products and when I do it's normally things like shampoo and shower gel, but here are my empties from the past couple months. 
 Sure Deodorant ~ I love the smell of this (flowers and apricots), but I don't think I'll bother buying it again. It does the job, but I've had better.
Avon Smooth Minerals Foundation ~ This foundation leaves my skin a bit too dewy and is slightly too dark for me now that it's winter, despite the fact that it's meant to be Ivory!
Avon Ideal Shade Light Make Up ~ I bought this ages back because it was going really cheap, bit of a mistake really as I need more coverage than this can offer.
Avon Supershock Mascara ~ I've been a fan of this mascara for a long time, but I never stay loyal to one mascara, I'm always on the hunt for something better.
The Porefessional Sample ~ This was the Glamour freebie, I absolutely love it but can't afford the real size one so have had to replace it with a cheap 17 primer.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm ~ My go to for a plain(ish) lip balm, cheap and effective.
Dove Daily Care Shampoo ~ I like this and would buy it again, feels like it really moisturises your hair.
Avon Nail Enamel Remover ~ This works, but is around £4 which I think is too much for one that just works. It doesn't smell too great either, I've replaced it with a Boots one that's a bearable smell.
Sanex Pro Hydrate Bath ~ I have really dry skin so have to watch what I use in the bath, anything too overly soapy is a nightmare. This is great though, I'd buy it again.

I wish I had some more exciting empties to share, but unless I win the lottery it's not likely!

Lauren x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh but I liked this post even though they maybe weren't the most exciting products. It's good to get an idea of what everyday products to buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and i wish i got the porfessional in a glamour magazine ive always wanted to try it!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i'm familiar with these products! woo

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!