Wednesday 14 November 2012

NOTD Natural Collection's Black Cherry

The title of this post is pretty self explanatory. This is one of the things I picked up in Boots the other day as part of their buy one get one half price make-up offer. I was after the green tone correcting stick which was £1.99 and this was £1.89 but in the end it worked out as 90 something pence instead :) I was stuck between getting this one and the raspberry shade which was a bit lighter but still looked like a deep berry colour. This one is a very rich colour with a slightly golden toned shimmer. 

I'm impressed because I thought being so cheap the quality might be lacking but it actually went on really well and it has a lovely shiny finish. I'll definitely be looking at the other colours they do when I'm next in Boots.

Lauren x 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great color! Love the shimmery effect!

    xoxo
    Sooji
    Glam Mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous color and please do a review on the correcting stick!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice colour, especially for Christmas time.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!