Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Treats for Me and You

Another day another gift list. Or at least that's how it seems when I log onto my blogger feed. Don't get me wrong, I like looking at them, but I just thought I'd do something different. So with that in mind I've picked out a few things that I think are perfect pre-Christmas treats to get yourself. 
L-R:
 Cath Kidston Mug, £6. 
Christmas Cushion, ,£3.99 Dunelm Mill. 
With Love At Christmas, £4.33 Amazon.
Ciate Advent Calendar, £38, Selfridges
Yankee Christmas Tree medium jar, £15.49, Yankeedirect.com


Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. Yay Christmas! I need that ciate advent calendar in my life, it's officially amazing :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rely want the advent callender it looks amazing!!)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/win-2-tickets-to-clothes-show-live_27.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas! The calendar from ciate would be a great gift for me (:
    Great blog!

    xx,
    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i really wish i had that calendar!!! :D so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!