Saturday 1 December 2012

Recent Primark Jumper Buys December 2012

Hello Lovelies, 

So you couldn't have missed the flooding that was going on in the UK last week, but did you feel the sudden cold snap that came after? Or was that just down south? Anyway, I've been thinking for a while that I need more jumpers so I made the trip to my local Primark hoping I would find something warm and cheap to buy. 

I think I must have been in the right place at the right time because they had a sale rail where I picked up these two:




This one was £16 down to £7! It's not the colours I would normally go for but I think it looks quite good on and it's a great fit. It even goes with the nail varnish I had on at the time. 



This one was £5 down from £12 and is really comfy to wear. My mum says it looks like a navajo type pattern?!

Last but not least I picked up this cropped sweater which was £6. I really like the elbow patches and the cropped sweaters like this are a good length to go well with my skater skirts. 




I also picked up this Boughs of Holly candle for £1, I have a few of these little candle jars now, they're good.

So that was my budget Primark shop. Have you picked up anything good in there recently?

Lauren x







5 comments:

  1. Hah i went to primark yesterday, i got a lot of jumpers!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/win-2-tickets-to-clothes-show-live_27.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the aztec print!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! it ends soon so click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three of these, actually! The colours in the first are gorgeous, and I really am a sucker for elbow patches :) Great haul!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that Striped sweater is so cute!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!