I realise this is a bit of an egotistical post but seeing as a lot of bloggers are doing them at the moment it seems I can get away with it. Besides, what's this blog about if not me? Here goes:
1. I've never been abroad.
2. I often eat cereal or toast in the evening. I'm a bit upside down like that.
3. Thinking too much is one of my biggest faults.
4. Sometimes I wish I had a job that required me to dress nicely so that I could justify buying more clothes like this:
|(Pictures courtesy of Pinterest)|
6. I live in a rural village in a beautiful part of the country and don't think I could ever be a city girl.
7. I'm a hopeless romantic thanks to Richard Curtis films.
|(Pictures courtesy of Google)|
9. I'm a bit slow with technology. Even installing Google Analytics proved a challenge for me.
10. Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S will never get old for me. It's the TV version of comfort food.
11. I spend too much time on Pinterest.
12. I have a very sweet tooth coupled with a fear of the dentists. Great combo.
13. I like to grow veg and flowers but I hardly ever eat it (the veg obviously!).
|(Things I've grown)|
15. I wish I had a bigger family. My sister's 16 years older so I grew up like an only child.
16. I'm an extremely fussy eater.
17. My dog cheers me up when I'm down. He's a sweetie.
19. However hard I try, I'm not a morning person and will bite your head off if you make noise around me during those first 10 minutes of the day.
20. I have a thing for quotes and am stockpiling them on one of my Pinterest boards.
So there you have it! I've seen so many of these going around at the moment and I've enjoyed reading them. It gives you a better idea of who the blogger is and I hope you liked it .