Wednesday 11 July 2012

August Glamour Magazine

Today I picked up the August edition of Glamour. I'd been lusting after the lip salve, having read about it on other blogs. 




This month there's the choice of four 'balance Me' products; face wash, moisturiser, eye cream or lip salve. I'm a sucker for lip balms/salves/ lip products in general so I really wanted this one. 




As well as smelling and feeling lovely on my lips, it's also completely natural and made in the UK. 

Magazine freebies are awesome atm :)

Lauren x


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've been wanting to try the Balance me Rose Otta for a while now, think I'm off to buy Glamour today! Thanks
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!