Saturday 14 July 2012

Next Sale July 2012

Today me and my mum decided to brave the next sale. I've never been to one before (not on the first day at least) and I've heard that people get pretty crazy when there's a bargain to be had, like walk over someone's grave to get that reduced pair of shoe's crazy, but this wasn't the case. Maybe it was because we casually rolled up at 11ish, or maybe the fiercest bargain hunters had already been and gone. Whatever it was, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were still some good things left.

This is the first thing I got. I've been wanting another new duvet cover for a while. This wasn't the one I had in mind, but it's pretty all the same so I snapped it up.
£35 down to £16
I was also in need of a new purse as the zip has gone dodgy on my current one. I had trouble making my mind up between two different ones and in the end opted for this flamingo one. I have a real soft spot for flamingo prints!
£12 down to £6

Garish inside though - this is what put me off a bit!

After my indecisiveness my mum decided she would get the other one.


£12 down to £6

Not much, but I'm happy with what I got :)
There were some lovely bits and bobs there, especially in the home section. If I had my own place I would have come away with loads. 

I'd love to see anyone else's Next sale buys. Leave me a link if you've posted them!

Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. brought my sis in to get a few bits for her bday! god we ran out haha! sale shoppers are crazy. I have a new outfit post up, would love to know what you think.

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks at amazing prices!!! I wish I was there shopping with u;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post x I love a great bargain x
    Check out my blog x I am your newest follower!
    I have just started out my blog so I would like it if you had a little look x
    http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/ ❤

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!