Tuesday, 18 September 2012

BooHoo Blogger Challenge

I was recently contacted by FashionVouchers.com about this challenge in which you have to put together an outfit for £50 or under using items from BooHoo.com. After completing my first blogger challenge last week, I've got a taste for it and was raring to go!
Glasses £8. Blouse £15. Skirt £10. Wedges £15.
Finding an outift for under £50 was surprisingly easy as things are so reasonable on BooHoo.com. I started off by picking the shoes. I've seen the flat version of these on a lot of blogs, but the wedges are new to me and I adore them. Teamed with the skater skirt, in my favourite colour way for winter, the blouse and the geek chich glasses, this is a really cute smart-casual outfit. 

Lauren x






8 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! especially the shoes :D great look, good luck in the comp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and letting me know about the giveaway!

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are amazing!! I'm also super into that skirt :) Love the color!!!

    xoxo
    -Kelly

    sunshinesandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, I keep going for shades of reds this year and the skirt is beautiful!

      Delete
  4. This looks great! Great details for such an affordable outfit. The blouse is especially pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, just shows what you can get on a budget!

      Delete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!