Sunday 28 October 2012

Sunday Summary 28th October 2012

Hello my lovelies, I'm back!

I've got some proper posts lined up but for now you'll have to make do with a sweeping SS. I've not blogged for a week or so, and also not read as many as I usually do so I need to get my fix.  Don't get me wrong, I love the WWW but every now and then I get a bit guilty about spending so much time with my beloved plastic machine. With this in mind I've had a bit of a computer break and have managed to get so much more stuff done. Last week I did a car boot with my mum (I don't have a car) and pocketed £30 but also got rid of lots, it feels so good to get rid of things! I met up with a friend who I've not seen for 3 years! I went shopping (of course). I did a bit extra than my normal volunteering at the charity shop. I did some more shopping. I helped take up a carpet. I helped lay a new floor. I shopped again. I stayed with my sister (we watched 'Friends with Benefits' last night, worth a watch if you enjoy rom-coms). I caught up with family from up north.
Now I'm curled up inning (and pining for some of the clothes) my heart out.

You know my no picture post policy, here are some of my re-pins...



Dress

.

jessica



I want these shorts!  love this look.

fall colors + textures


Lauren X


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were unbelievably productive during your computer break! It's very motivating, but I don't seem to have your amazing power of will:-(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blog readers old and new, so thanks for leaving a comment :)

If you'd prefer to email me then send it to pinkforflamingos@hotmail.co.uk

I like finding new blogs so feel free to leave your address, but please note that I don't 'follow for a follow' as I feel there's no point in this. I follow blogs because I like them, not because I feel obliged to do so. Rant over, happy blogging!